Heyy!
My name is Isabelle and I am 12 years old. I have a
twin sister and we are born on October 25th 1999. I am 15 minutes older than my twin sister, we
are very different. I have one older
brother, he is 23 years old. I have one older sister she is 22 years old. I am
living in Almere-haven with my mother, dad and my 2 sisters and my brother. My
brother and sister study in Delft, they have a house there. My sister has a
house with her boy-friend and my brother has a house alone. they come home in the
weekend.
My hobby’s are
handball and football. I play handball for 3 years, in the 3 years where we
champions 2 times. On my free time play I football whit friends. In this
vacation I went to turkey on Kemer. In this vacation I made many friends. On the
beach I saw a turtle, the turtle was swimming in the sea. It was a nice
vacation, it was really hot. In the future I want to be an architect or
engineer. But then I have to do vwo. After this school I am going to the university
to study. Later if I am an architect or engineer, then I can design my own
house s inside and outside. But for this time I do my best.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten